Monday, May 24, 2010

Jimmy Kimmel Live on "Lost"

The series "Lost" ended with many, answers. We learned about how it ended up, about all the troubles on the Island. Most importantly, we learned about the characters that got involved in the process. The producers promised we would get answers and I think they followed through.



The finale leaves things that were not answered. What happens next? What's the implication of everything that happened on the original timeline and the alternate timeline? *



I loved the series, but I didn't feel the finale summed up everything it should have. It did not say how everyone died, and didn't explain what happened to certain people like Richard.



What happened to Whidmore? What about Penelope and Desmond's child? Was Walt no longer a part because he left early? Did Hurley and Ben leave the Island, or did they die on it.



Even if a lot was explained I'm still confused about a lot of things. I did not feel the ending was very satisfying. I would like to know what happened to the Island now. I think the finale brought many questions and answers.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or news updates, let us know. Leave your comment here!