Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"How To Get 1,645 To 2,144 Leads In 24 Hours Or Less" (Part 1 of 7)

If you've been struggling to generate
leads to either build your own list,
grow an organization in a home business
opportunity that you're passionate
about, or just earn some quick and hefty
affiliate commissions, then ...

This will be one of the most important
blog post's that you read.

See, way back in 2005 I discovered a
simple, but highly effective lead
generation strategy, that way back then
allowed me to quit my job and work for
myself, and if we ...

Fast forward to today, that same exact
strategy allows me to drive over 2,000
ultra responsive leads per day passively
anytime I want.

Over the years, this one strategy has
solely allowed me to drive over 200,000
leads and earn well of $1,000,000, and ...

The best thing about it is, UNLIKE many
other traffic generation strategies,
this particular strategy works just as
well today as it did over 7 years ago.


Here's how I first discovered this life
changing and business saving strategy ...

Way back in 2005 I had just gotten
involved in my first home based business
opportunity.

I had high hopes, but I also had a HUGE
problem.

I didn't have a list, and I had less
than $500 to get my business off the
ground.

I knew that if I was going to make any
money, and possibly achieve my long time
goal of finally quitting my job as a
carpenter I was going to have to find
a way to drive quality traffic and
generate high quality buying leads to my
new business, but how?

I mentally went through what I knew
"could" work at that point, things like:

- Pay per click marketing (But I thought
it was too risky and expensive)

- Article marketing (Free, that's great,
but way too slow)

- Search engine optimization (Again,
free, but again too slow)

- Newsletter Advertising (Hmm ...)

Newsletter advertising seemed like an
ideal choice.

It's simple - you place an ad, it goes
out to the newsletter of your choice,
and your reap the rewards.

And ...

It was within my budget - there were
several lists I found under the $100
range that I could test.

I figured, why not?

I still remember to this day, that very
first ad I paid $30 for.

I placed the ad one night, then woke up
the next morning and went to work
totally forgetting about it, but then
...

When I returned home that evening, my
JAW DROPPED!

While I was away at work, I had not only
generated over 100 leads, but I had
recruited 12 people sight unseen into my
little home business.

A rush of joy ran through me. I could
see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Maybe ... Just maybe ...

I had a chance of actually fulfilling my
dream of working for myself in my online
home business.

What did I do next? Call me stupid, but
...

I figured, if it worked once, why not
just do it again, and ...

That's just what I did, as well as ...

Teaching each and every new team member
I found how to do EXACTLY what I was
doing.

It wasn't long, maybe 6 months or so
before that first few turned into
thousands.

It wasn't long after that I quit my job.

That was back in 2005, and I haven't had
to work for anyone else since, and it
was all do to the power of ...

Newsletter marketing.

In fact, to this very day, if I'm doing
anything, building my list to sell my
own information products, promoting a
promising affiliate product, or building
a home business opportunity I ALWAYS
start with Newsletter Advertising, and I
really think you should too....

go here now;
https://daegansmith.infusionsoft.com/go/sas/Jpgroup


You might be wondering ...

Why is newsletter marketing so
effective?

It's because, there's simply no more
responsive lead that you can generate
online than a lead you get through
newsletter marketing. Here's why ...

People throw around that word
"responsiveness" or "super hot leads"
but what does it really mean?

Responsiveness is a quality that exists
INSIDE the minds of your best prospects,
and ...

The best prospects are the people that
proactively seek solutions to their
toughest problems or proactively seek
continual new information on subjects in
which they are passionate about.

And so, a person who goes out, finds a
newsletter on a subject that they enjoy
or that they believe will help them
solve a problem they are currently
facing and then looks forward to
receiving more information on that
subject by email either daily or weekly,
is a prospect that TRULY is "responsive"

Now ...

Marry that with, you placing an ad in
that newsletter, your prospect opening
that email, seeing your ad, clicking
your link, and then deciding to opt into
your website for more information from
you, and you've just created a super
"responsive" lead,

Go Here To Learn More:


But ... Don't forget ...

When you use newsletter advertising
you're not just sending an email to one
person, you're sending our a message to
1000s, 10,000s, 100,000s, or even
1,000,000s, and when you do that ...

You end up generating 100s to 1000s of
ultra responsive leads in one fell swoop
and a LOT of money with them without
even having to be there.

You control the entire process, no
Google or Yahoo or Facebook, sets the
rules, you do ... And ...

Once you've found one list, then put in
on autopilot, you simple repeat the
process over and over again until you've
got 10 or maybe even 20 lead swoons per
month.

That's how I've done it. That's how I've
built my own monster list, and the truth
is ... There's no reason you can't too.


Now, you might be thinking "If this
newsletter advertising thing is
powerful, then why isn't everyone doing
it?"

That's a great questions.

The answer is simple ...

Newsletter marketing is simple, it does
drive monster amounts of traffic when
down properly, and it's about the most
stably way to build your business into
the future I've experienced first hand,
but ...

Most people make one of 5 major mistakes
when they "try" newsletter marketing,
and if you don't avoid these mistakes it
can be detrimental to your newsletter
marketing efforts.

Over the next few days I'll be walking
you through how NOT to make those
mistakes so that you to can use the
power of online newsletter advertising
to set new profit records in your own
business.

Look out for a new post tomorrow,
where I'll discuss the first mistake
"Quality Control", it's the biggest
mistake most new newsletter advertisers
make, in fact I've personally made this
mistake to the tune of $2,683 on one
"bad" decision, but ...

If you follow my instructions you'll
increase your chance of creating a
winning and profitable newsletter
campaign on your first try by over 90%.

It's THE most important lesson, you don't
want to miss it, but for now ...

Go Here To Learn More:



https://daegansmith.infusionsoft.com/go/sas/Jpgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or news updates, let us know. Leave your comment here!