Saturday, July 2, 2011

"How To Get 1,645 To 2,144 Leads In 24 Hours Or Less" (Part 2 of 7)

Yesterday I shared my story with you,
about how ...

Using simple online newsletter
advertising I was able to quit my job
back in 2005 and today using the EXACT
same strategies I'm able to drive 2000+
leads in less than 24 hours on call.

Just imagine by this time next week
having a 2000+ lead day ... How would
that change your business?

For me, it's changed my life ...


I also shared with you yesterday what
makes newsletter marketing so powerful.

It's all about "responsiveness", and
online ...

You won't find a most responsive lead
than you will with newsletter
advertising because of how it's set up.

People looking to solve their problems
or follow their passions sign up for
topic specific newsletters to gain more
information by email on that specific
topic and when you ...

Place an ad in a newsletter like that
you're going to end up driving a LOT of
highly responsive traffic your way.

Then it REALLY get's exciting when you
have 5 or 10 different newsletter ads
like that set up on autopilot to go out
for you on a monthly basis.

Yesterday I promised, and I'd share with
you the BIGGEST Mistake most new
newsletter marketers make when they get
started, so let's dig into it.

MISTAKE #1: "Quality Control"

Make no mistake, this ONE singular
mistake is the BIGGEST mistake most new
newsletter marketers make.

It costs them a LOT of money, and I've
even made this exact mistake to the tune
of $2,683 on a single ad.

Imagine, making one slight mistake and
having it cost you $2,683.

It sucks, so my goal in today's lesson
is to make sure you NEVER make this
mistake in your newsletter marketing
efforts.

I call this mistake "Quality Control"
because the truth is, most new
newsletter marketers simple choose the
WRONG newsletters to place their ads in
in the first place.

You get this wrong and you've got little
to no chance of creating that 2000+ lead
day yourself.

When I made this mistake I paid $2,683
for a newsletter that was SUPPOSED to go
out to 200,000+ subscribers.

I got all the other steps right (I'll go
through those in nest few lessons), but
because I got this one step wrong ...

On the day this ad went out I generate
all of 2 unique visitors. Me, and the
guy that stole my money.

A fun day:)

The mistake I made wasn't exactly the
same mistake most new newsletter
marketers make but I made it based on
the same root cause.

Most new marketer will judge a
newsletters responsiveness based on one
of two criteria.

- How cheap it is

- What testimonials they see on the
"Advertise With Us" page

Both mistakes are totally
understandable. I mean ...

If you're just getting started you're
probably looking for bargains, and
you're basing those bargains on price,
or ...

You're they're looking for some form of
positive reinforcement before they spend
money, and when they see a bunch of
people praising a newsletter they feel
more confident about their choice.

Makes sense right?

But ...

Here's the REAL deal ...

Neither price nor what other people say
about how great any newsletter is will
dictate the success of your ad.

Price I think you get. You get what you
pay for, but testimonials ...

Those testimonials could be 12 years old
for all you know. Basing whether or not
you should place an ad on something
another person potentially said 12 years
ago isn't going guarantee you see the
same results now.

You don't know what's happened over the
last 12 years. Maybe the newsletter
publisher was growing his list like
crazy back then, but today he hasn't put
a new lead on that list in years, but
he's still charging the same price.

And ...

I don't care how good of a marketer you
are, no marketing magic is going to pull
a response from 12 year old leads.

My point is, if you place an ad with the
cheapest newsletter you can find or the
one with the most testimonials can very
well be the fast path to wasting money.

MANY ... MANY ... new marketers make
this mistake. Don't let it be you.


 I had to learn my lesson the hard way.
It cost me a LOT, that's why today ...

Before I ever place a new newsletter ad
I ALWAYS put each and every potential
newsletter I'm thinking about placing ad
in through a rigorous 6 step quality
control process before I ever think
about spending a single dime.


Never place a newsletter ad without
putting that potential newsletter
through a rigorous "Quality Control"
process.

You do that and you're well on your way
to your first 2000+ lead day, but that's
just first hurdle.

Tomorrow I'm going to share with you the
second biggest mistake most newsletter
marketers make, this mistake is just
crucial, it's the difference between
your newsletter ad getting seen and you
getting a TON of clicks or NOT.

If you want make sure you get maximum
clicks, tune it tomorrow because I'll be
sharing with you how drive over 3,127
clicks from a single newsletter ad by
NOT making mistake #2, but for now ...

Go Here To Learn More: 
https://daegansmith.infusionsoft.com/go/special/Jpgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or news updates, let us know. Leave your comment here!