Sunday, May 29, 2011

Are "YOU" Famous ?


Every now and then I get a powerful
reminder of just how powerful the
internet actually is.
 
Here's a quick story to share what I
mean . . .
 
Last night, I took my wife out to a nice
sunday dinner at a restaurant just a few 
minutes down the road from my home .
 
(Get the spaghetti and meatballs if you
get a chance to go there - best
meatballs ever.) lol !
 
And Mike, our waiter, comes over and
says "Are you famous? Your name sounds
familiar . . ."
 
I reply "No more famous than you my
friend."
 
He says "No really, I think I've seen
you out there in cyber space somewhere."
 
I laugh a little and say . . . "Ohh
yeah, that's me."
 
We talk about online marketing for a
bit, my wife looks over at me a little
sideways, and we have a good dinner.
 
How amazing is it, that you or I can
start a little business online and
without knowing it . . . become famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or news updates, let us know. Leave your comment here!