Thursday, June 30, 2011

"How To Get 1,645 To 2,144 Leads In 24 Hours Or Less" (Part 4 of 7)

In today's lesson, I'm going to show you
EXACTLY how to drive maximum traffic in
minimum time with newsletter marketing.

I mean like getting 9,421+ people to
click your link in your ads from a
single newsletter.

And ...

If that's not enticing enough, consider
this lesson worth at least $997 because
that's exactly how much it cost me learn
what I'm about to share with you right
now.

I'll tell you the story behind this $997
lesson in just a few, but first let me
bring you up to speed on newsletter
marketing.

In today's hectic Internet world where
"what works" seems to change almost
daily.

Where, there's always something "new"
THEY tell you - you MUST know in order to
grow a thriving business ...

I've found newsletter marketing to be
the THE most robust traffic generation
method I've ever used.

What worked way back in 2005 when I just
first started testing newsletter ads
works EXACTLY the same today, and ...

Where back in 2005 I was able to ride
the success of my newsletter advertising
campaigns to get out of my job and
eventually create a million dollar plus
per year business, today ...

Every first Tuesday of the month I
generate somewhere between 1,645 leads
and 2144 leads per in less than 24
hours, and ...

That's just one newsletter ad I have
going out.

Imagine having just one day like that
per month.

Now that day is the BIGGEST lead swoon
day I have from newsletter marketing
each month, but the true power behind
the engine is that I have many other
days of the month where I have 100+ -
800+ lead swoons all from good old
newsletters.

What if you had just 5 newsletters like
that driving traffic for you in your
business?

I know for a fact you'd be driving more
traffic than 99% of most marketers
online, and you can have it all set up
to go out for you by this time next week
using newsletters to drive the most
ultra responsive traffic that you can
find online on autopilot.


The first two mistakes we discussed:

- #1: "Quality Control"

Making sure you choose the RIGHT
newsletter makes or breaks the success
of your entire campaign.

Never choose the newsletter with the
most praise or the cheapest one you can
find.

Those are the two sure fire ways to
waste money in your marketing efforts.

Instead, put all newsletters you could
potentially place ads with through a
rigorous quality control process.

Mine is 6 steps, and I never place an ad
without putting the newsletter through
this process.

- #2: "Ad Placement Control"

Where you choose to place your ad in a
newsletter makes a WORLD of difference.

Most marketers choose to place the
cheapest ad that they can, but the truth
is the cheapest newsletter ad is NEVER
the most cost effective.

After $200,000 spent and hundreds of
newsletters tested over the years the
ONLY type of ad that you should ever
test with is a "Solo Ad"

And there are two reason why ...

1. With a solo ad your ad goes out to
the entire subscriber base without any
other competition noise. It's the only
thing the entire subscriber base sees
for that entire mailing.

2. You control the subject line of the
email. The subject line is what dictates
whether or not that email gets opened,
and something you should never lead to
chance.

You place a solo ad and you ensure the
maximum number of people open and see
your email ad, and that brings us to
today's mistake ...

Mistake #3: "Traffic Control"

The add that you create determines how
much traffic you're going to get once
that email is opened.

Most new marketers make the mistake of
creating and submitting the wrong type
of an ad with a newsletter.

And this mistake cost them a ton of
traffic.

Before I learned what I'm about to share
with you I used to pay copywriters $500
to $750 just to create a single ad for
me, and those ads didn't even get me as
much traffic as what I'm about to share
with you.

Why is driving maximum traffic from your
newsletter ads important?

It's simple ...

Newsletter marketing is what's called
"fixed cost" marketing, and what that
means is simply that when you place a
newsletter ad you pay a fixed amount and
no matter what happens with that ad your
money has been spent.

Well, in direct marketing whenever
you're placing fixed cost ads your ONLY
objective is to drive maximum results,
so to win with newsletter marketing
everything counts.

That's why I'm sharing all this
information with you ...

To make sure you avoid all the of the
costly mistakes that most make. As long
as you avoid them, newsletter marketing
can be your ticket to a stable,
thriving, and profitable online
business.

So with newsletter marketing, which is
as I just explained "fixed cost"
advertising, your objective with your ad
is to drive MAXIMUM traffic, and well
there's only one way to do that.

Now, it's time for my $997 story ...

Like I said, I would pay copywriters
$500+ to write ad copy for me, that was
until I happened to to find my way to a
marketing seminar in Atlanta GA.

The ticket price of that seminar was
$997 (cheap by today's standards), at
that seminar I learned the following
rule that has served me well ever since.

In newsletter marketing, short punchy
ads are the ONLY way to go.

I went home from that seminar and
decided to test the "advice" I was given
at that seminar instead of having
someone else write an ad for me.

I create one for myself, for the very
first time, and ...

It literally took me less than 4 minutes
to write my own ad.

That little "short punchy" ad got more
than twice the traffic as any ad I had


I learned my lesson fast,and so should
you. Don't make the mistake that many do
by trying to tell your whole life story
in your newsletter ads.

Save that for after they opt into your
mailing list.

Keep your ads short and punchy and
you'll be driving maximum traffic in
minimum time with your solo ads just
like the pros do.

Want to now how create ads that get a
LOT of traffic in 4 minutes or less?


Stay tuned, because tomorrow I'm going
to be sharing with the next detrimental
mistake marketers make in their
newsletter marketing efforts.

Imagine getting a swoon of traffic to
your website, but only a trickle of
leads ...

Make mistake #4 and that's exactly
what's going to happen to you.

Tomorrow I'm going to show you how to
convert up to 66.55% of your newsletter
traffic into leads, be there.



Don't miss this; https://daegansmith.infusionsoft.com/go/sas/Jpgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments or news updates, let us know. Leave your comment here!